Sunday, January 19, 2014

Wedge You Look At That?

A few weeks ago I bought my first pair of wedge sneakers. They're studded black wedge sneakers from Mary-Kate and Ashley's Olsenboye collection at JC Penney. I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical as I was browsing the shoe department of the store looking for the perfect shoe. I saw several pairs of wedge sneakers and realized that I had never really given the shoe a try. There's a first time for everything! I tried on about 3 pairs of wedges but I decided to go with this simple pair to start off with. One of my main concerns when buying this shoe was that I wouldn't have anything to wear them with. How exactly do you wear a wedge sneaker? Well, I did a little digging through my closet and came up with four outfits that would look great with this stylish shoe. Check em out below!
...

No comments:

Post a Comment