Tuesday, January 14, 2014

School's In Session






So tomorrow is the first day of second semester at my school and this is the outfit I'll be wearing. I'm going for something simple and comfy since I only have one class tomorrow. I'm actually excited to wear this outfit because I've never worn this sweater, the socks, the bag or the shoes before. I snagged the sweater from my mama during Winter break. I swear, the best clothes were made in the 80's! I bought the socks with my Christmas gift card money. I typically stick to plain white socks, but I'm trying to branch out and experience the other colors in sock land. The darling little purse was given to me by my mama as well. I don't know where she got it from, but I just LOVE the color. It's so rich and warm. It's definitely going to be a favorite among my growing purse collection. I ordered the oxfords from Urbanog in August and tomorrow will be my first time wearing them. Also, NO I am not wearing two necklaces, I just can't decide on which one! Anywho, I'll post pics of how it turns out tomorrow!

xox, Neesh

Get the look: Shirt // Jeans // Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment