Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Humble Abode

The one part of college that every girl looks forward to? Decorating their dorm room! Seriously, dorm shopping is the best! If you're really into the look and feel of your room and you have a roommate, you get to collaborate with them on design ideas which can be fun, too. Since I'm an resident assistant (RA) at my school, I get to have a room and bathroom to myself! Let me tell you, I could NOT wait to start DIY-ing and decorating up the place once I got on campus! After fashion, interior design is definitely one of my interests. When you think about it, the two are very similar. It's fun to choose color schemes, pick out furniture, appliances, accents, and cute little knick-knacks. Anyways, my room has been the same since I got to school in August, but I figured I'd share my decorating style with you guys. I was super inspired by Urban Outfitters when choosing the decor for my room. I was going for a very colorful, earthy look. I love it!









No comments:

Post a Comment