Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Denim Skirt


What a flashback, right? Denim skirts were super popular in the earlier 2000s. When I was in 5th grade I had a light blue mini pleated denim skirt that I loooved! I don't know about you guys, but after around 2008 I started to see them fade away. I seriously haven't seen anyone in a jean skirt in forever. However, as I was looking at my favorite online retailer's websites a few days ago, I noticed a very... short, blue trend. I was seeing denim skirts everywhere! Are denim skirts making a comeback? Did they ever leave? What do you guys think? Could you see yourself rockin' a jean skirt? After seeing a few of these pieces, I definitely can see myself in one of them! This is for sure one trend I'll be following! Details about where to find these hot denim skirts below!

1. Acid Wash Mini Skirt, $13.80, Forever 21
2. Denim Look Tulip Skirt, $44.00, Topshop
3. Acid Wash Pencil Skirt, $32.93, ASOS
4. Overtime Skirt, $58.00, Nasty Gal
5. Denim Ripped Pelmet Skirt, $41.40, ASOS
6. Leopard Flip Skirt, $68.00, Topshop
7. Chambray Circle Skirt, $59.00, Urban Outfitters
8. High Waisted Denim Look Skater Skirt, $15.00, Topshop
9. Moto Stripe Denim Skirt, $64.00, Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment