Friday, May 10, 2013

Long Lost Boyfriend



I've had these orange boyfriend pants since 2010 and I've never worn them. Crazy, huh? Between 2010 and now I've gotten rid of ALOT of clothes but I every time I brush past the orange section in my color coded closet, I can never bring myself to throw these pants out. They're a nice looking pair of pants! They're soft, they fit great, and I scored a great deal on them! They were originally $44.50 but I paid just $14.95 for them at American Eagle Outfitters! One thing about me: I LOVE a great deal, so I just had to have these pants. However, I could never find the right pieces to pair them with, and the bright orange color made me even more hesitant to wear them. I had a change of heart today and decided to add a pop of color into my outfit. It's springtime, so why not? I paired the pants with a black and white striped top and a pair of black pumps. Black and white stripes are a great addition to any solid colored garment. Do you have something in your closet that you've never worn? Break it out! Mix and match it with other items in your closet and see what you come up with!

Shirt Forever 21 // Pants American Eagle Outfitters // Shoes Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment