Friday, February 21, 2014

Flashback Friday


Who remembers the bubble backpack?! In second grade I had a coral pink one from Lip Smackers (it came as a gift with a book order) (REMEMBER BOOK ORDERS?!) and I loooved it! I was the only girl in my grade at the time with a bubble backpack and I thought it was the best thing ever. On today's Flashback Friday I'm looking at how these inflatable carryalls have made a comeback! I was browsing on ASOS.com and I came across these bags and I was like OMG! As you can see the Lizzie McGuire reference above, I was having some serious flashbacks. It's surprising to see that these bags are actually making a comeback. I would definitely rock one. What do you guys think? Would you bring back the bubble backpack?

Bubble Backpack, $28.23, ASOS.com

No comments:

Post a Comment