Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Day at the Park

How often do you take a break from retweeting your favorite tweets, liking all your friend's pictures or snapchatting your every move? Remember what it's like to enjoy the company of another person or even better- venture outside and enjoy natural light and fresh air? Yesterday I took advantage of the beautiful, super gorgeous weather we had here in Kansas City. My boyfriend and I ventured down to a few of my favorite childhood spots, Loose Park and Mill Creek Park. We walked around hand in hand, and I must say, the environment was peaceful and refreshing. It was nice to admire beautiful scenery in person rather than scrolling through someone else's life on tumblr or Facebook. It's definitely something I want to do more often. My city has so much beauty and I want to experience as much of it as possible!

This perfect springtime weather inspired me to dress up, sporting flirty florals and bright colors. Check it out below!







Get the look: Top // Skirt // Shoes


3 comments: