Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Snow Day!

Everyone loves a good snow day, right? Today in Columbia, MO and all of the Midwest, it decided to snow like CRAZY! With that being said, I've been confined to my room all day. This isn't all bad, though. I was able to get some blog business accomplished, (I'll update you guys soon!) as well as show some much needed attention to my nails! Between going to school and work, I hardly ever have time to sit down and polish my nails, so I took full advantage of that today. I chose one of my favorite lacquers that was given to me as a gift by my older sister. It's called Did It On Em and it's from the Nicki Minaj collection with OPI. I LOVE the vibrant lime green hue! I know it's not quite Spring yet, but with all this Wintery white snow around me it's nice to have a nice pop of color right at my fingertips! Do you ladies have any polishes in the Nicki Minaj OPI collection? Also what's your favorite nail color and why?












1 comment:

  1. Love it! Great way to brighten the day and bring a little spring/ summer in your life even when it's icky outside.

    ReplyDelete