Friday, June 7, 2013

Very Vintage




I know yesterday was "Throwback Thursday", but I decided to take it back a few decades on this lovely Friday. I'm wearing a pair of clip on earrings that I snatched up for $3 at a thrift store. The sunglasses I'm wearing are from Forever 21. They're quickly becoming my favorite pair; I love the butterfly shape, and the neutral color goes with just about anything! The shirt I'm wearing actually belongs to my mama- she's had it since the 80's! I was raiding her closet one day and once I saw it I just had to steal it! The little black and brown bag is another treasure I came across in my mama's closet. The high-waist shorts I have on are from a local thrift store. They actually started off as straight leg jeans, but I made them into shorts and destroyed them a bit. I don't remember where I got my shoes, but they're just a simple pair of t-strap wedges.

My favorite thing about this outfit is how it's a mix of different styles and pieces from different decades. I love, love, love going to thrift stores and vintage stores and raiding my mama's closet to see what kinds of unique gems I can find. These are a few of the best ways to stand out and really personalize your style!

Get a look similar to mine: Glasses // Top // Shorts // Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment