Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Girly Grunge



As promised, here's the look I went with for my newly purchased high-waisted shorts. I decided to pair them with a floral tie front tank. I kept jewelry to a minimum and wore two simple black and silver bangles. To toughen up the look, I added black combat boots. Most people don't think of boots as a spring/summer shoe, but I disagree! I love pairing my boots with feminine garments for a cool, eclectic look, and what better time to do that than in the spring in summer? Floral skirts, lace dresses, colored denim shorts,... the possibilities are endless! As far as high-waisted shorts, I'll definitely be buying more this summer and even making some of my own! Maybe I'll even post a few tutorials to show you guys how to whip up your own!

Top Wet Seal // Shorts JC Penney // Boots Gordmans

No comments:

Post a Comment